An innovative student loan paydown program to help you attract, retain and engage top talent
Your employees are a valuable asset to your organization. But many may be hindered by student loans.
Today, seven out of 10 graduates enter their first jobs with an average of $35,000 in student debt1. They will take years longer to buy a home and start saving for retirement2. And their burden of debt is the largest of any generation3.
Those are just a few reasons why smart employers who wish to attract, retain and engage top talent in the job market are partnering with Gradifi to make direct contributions towards their employees' student debt.
Add the best and the brightest to your employee talent pool
Give your best employees even more reasons to stay loyal
Inspire your workforce to perform to the highest standards
Example of Gradifi Member Savings
Gradifi and Eagle Gold All-In-one
Better Together: Gradifi SLP PlanTM Plus Eagle Gold All-in-One5 for Gradifi Members6
Want to help your employees achieve their milestones faster? First Republic’s Eagle Gold All-in-One together with Gradifi might be the answer. As a student loan refinancing program, the Eagle Gold All-in-One for Gradifi Members offers highly competitive fixed rates7.
Your employees who qualify:
- Refinance their outstanding loans into one simple monthly payment
- Experience a stress-free refinancing process
- Receive attractive rates with the potential to reduce monthly payments
Gradifi member benefits include:
- No origination, annual or prepayment fees
- One simple monthly payment
- Personalized service from a dedicated banker
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $300,000
- Employed 24 months in current industry
- 750+ FICO Score
- First Republic ATM Rebate Checking account (includes automatic loan payment and direct deposit)7
Make a significant financial impact with Gradifi. Start here.
2. Source: cnbc.com
3. Source: CNN Money
4. Source: Forbes
5. This is not a student loan. The terms of this product may differ from terms of your current loan. For example, this product does not contain special features such as forbearance periods and income-based repayment plans available for student loans. Applicants should discuss loan terms and conditions with their banker and contact their legal and financial advisors for advice on deciding whether this is the right product for them.
6. This offer is limited to all employees of Gradifi clients and is nontransferable.
7. In order to qualify for the fixed rates listed above, applicants must open a First Republic ATM Rebate Checking account with automatic loan payment and direct deposit. Minimum $500 to open an ATM Rebate Checking account. A monthly fee will apply if a minimum monthly average balance of $3,500 is not maintained. Monthly fee waived for first three months; monthly fee is currently $25. Ask your banker for details. If at any time during the life of the loan the borrower does not maintain automatic loan payment or direct deposit, the rates will be as listed above plus 5.00%.
9. Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective as of April 3, 2017 and are subject to change.
Eagle Gold All-in-One Applicants must be located within close proximity to our offices which are primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland (Oregon), Boston, Palm Beach (Florida), Greenwich or New York City. Not all loans or products are available in all states. For a complete list of locations, visit our locations page or contact a First Republic banker. This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. All loans are subject to the Bank’s underwriting standards. Additional information may be required for verification of documents provided. In Florida, Applicant shall be responsible for any documentary tax due pursuant to state law. Applicants must meet a First Republic banker in person to complete account opening paperwork. This can be done at any First Republic Preferred Banking Office.
Gradifi, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Republic Bank.