- Protect confidential information against identity theft and fraud.
- Defend against threats that anti-virus solutions can’t detect or remove.
- Take comfort in online protection that is easy to use and requires little maintenance.
Trusteer Rapport is designed to protect users from financial malware and phishing attacks. It is designed to defend against man-in-the-middle attacks, remove malware from endpoint devices and protect customers by preventing them from entering phishing sites, which helps financial institutions detect and prevent malware infections and phishing attacks, maximizing protection for their customers.
- Complimentary for First Republic clients with no registration or commitment
- Takes less than a minute to download and is easy to use
- Updates automatically and requires little to no maintenance
- Works alongside your existing anti-virus software and firewall
- Enhances the security of your browser and verifies that the connection to our website is direct and encrypted
- Prevents malware and fraudulent websites from stealing your username, password and other sensitive information
- Stops cybercriminals from tampering with your transactions while banking online
- Blocks malicious attacks that your anti-virus software cannot detect or fix
- Warns you if you accidentally visit a fraudulent website that looks like First Republic Bank
- For any questions or concerns, please contact First Republic Bank Customer Service at (888) 372-4819.
- For additional support visit the Trusteer Rapport support page.
- For more information on online fraud, visit our fraud prevention resources page.
First Republic Bank and Trusteer are separate legal entities. Trusteer is solely responsible for customer service support and the performance and maintenance of Trusteer Rapport. Trusteer Rapport must be downloaded on every computer that accesses the internet to fully protect you. Not all browsers are supported. Please check system requirements to verify.