Bill Pay Enhancements, November 2015
We are delighted to announce the following enhancements to our online Bill Pay service within Banking Online.Your scheduled payments will process as normal and no action is required on your part. Some of the screens you’re used to seeing will look a little different, but we believe the changes will improve your visits to Banking Online and save you time.
Payment lifecycle visibility:
- Shows date of when funds are withdrawn for electronic payments
- Shows delivery date and method of all payments
- Understand when and how each payment will be made
- View payee details, eBill information, automatic payments, recent activity and reminders in ‘Payment Center’
- ‘Manage My Bills’ tab has been removed
- Saves you clicks and valuable time
- For select payees you’ll see the company logo in ‘Payment Center’ and when you’re adding payees.
- Increase confidence that you’ve selected the correct payee when scheduling payments
- Maintains security by masking payee account numbers by default
- Allows access to your account number with the payee if you need it
It’s a privilege to serve you.