A Quick and Easy Guide to Home Mortgages
This guide was created to answer some of the questions you may have about securing a mortgage. If you have additional questions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Homeownership is an attractive investment that allows you to build up equity over time. You can also tap the equity in your home in the future with a home equity loan or line of credit to finance a business, pay for education, improve your home or achieve other financial objectives.
Let's start with the basics...
- What Is a Mortgage?
- Who Are the Players in the Mortgage Process?
- How Do Mortgages Work?
- What Are the Various Types of Mortgages?
- How Do I Qualify for a Mortgage?
- What Are the Steps in the Mortgage Application Process?
- Questions to Ask When Shopping for a Loan
- What About Refinancing Your Mortgage?
- How Can First Republic Bank Help?