Required Information and Loan Application Forms
1. FINANCIAL INFORMATION NEEDED
- Valid driver's license
- Most recent bank and brokerage statement for assets (including retirement assets), plus:
- Two years federal tax returns; three years if loan is over $500,000
- Recent paystubs for the past 30 days.
- Three years federal tax returns
- Most recent company profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- K-1s and federal general partnership tax returns
- Operating Agreement and LLC-1, Articles of Incorporation.
- Three years federal corporate tax returns
- Most recent profit and loss statement and balance sheet
Purchasing your property:
- Purchase agreement
- Name and phone number of insurance agent
- Copy of insurance policy
- Agent's name, phone number and policy number
Please download and save the following forms to your computer or print out to complete:
- Residential Loan Application
- Authorization to Obtain Credit and Employment Information (California Properties)
- Authorization to Obtain Credit and Employment Information (Non-California Properties)
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Please use this addendum if you have additional real estate owned:
- Trust documentation, if assets are held in the name of a trust.