Supplier Diversity Program
The Supplier Diversity Program helps to foster the growth of diverse companies locally and across the nation. Our goal is to establish equal opportunities for deserving suppliers through external outreach and education across our internal business units. By integrating supplier diversity into all aspects of our business, we can contribute to the long-term economic sustainability of the communities that we are privileged to serve.
A company may qualify as a diverse supplier when it operates as a business entity which is at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by U.S. Citizens who are members of one of the following groups:
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Indian Americans, and Native Americans
- Disabled Individuals
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender
- Small Business Enterprises
JOIN OUR SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PROGRAM
- Email a completed copy of the Supplier Information Form (PDF) and your company’s certification to: Supplier_Diversity@firstrepublic.com.
- Or mail your request to:
- We will add your company to our database of diverse suppliers upon verification of status, and if eligible, as a candidate for the preferred suppliers list. Your information will be reviewed by a member of Vendor Management within 30 business days of receipt.
- We will contact you for additional information or when your company profile matches our needs.
First Republic Bank is honored to partner with companies that share our core values of hard work and exceptional client service. Thank you for your interest.