Visiting Our Offices
The health and well-being of you and our First Republic teams are our top priority, and we continue to follow state and local guidelines, as well as recommendations issued by health authorities. Specifically, First Republic is taking the following precautions in all of its offices:
• Observing social distancing among First Republic colleagues and visitors
• Reducing the number of high-touch items in our offices
• Conducting robust cleanings throughout the day and overnight
• Limiting occupancy and disallowing large gatherings in our offices
• Wearing face coverings while interacting with visitors
We respectfully request that our visitors take the following precautions when visiting a First Republic office:
• Wear a mask or face covering
• Maintain a distance of approximately six feet from one another
Should you feel ill or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, we require that you visit us virtually or over the phone.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting one of our offices, we ask that you please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate and Regional Offices
• Visits to our corporate and regional offices remain by appointment only. We continue to encourage video or telephone meetings when appropriate.
• Please contact your banker or wealth manager to coordinate a visit, or use the Contact Us button in the upper right corner of your screen.
Preferred Banking Offices
• Our preferred banking offices welcome you to visit, and an appointment is not necessary. View our most current hours of operation.
• We invite clients 60 and over to visit our offices during special hours, Monday through Friday from 9 to 10 a.m.
As always, it’s a privilege to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!