Security and Fraud Prevention Center
Helpful security tips to consider when using an ATM.
Take these steps to enhance your bank account and debit card safety.
Read our security related frequently asked questions.
Phishing is usually an email with a malicious attachment or an email with links that will take you to malicious websites.
Steps we take to protect the identity of our clients and helpful tips to prevent identity theft.
Helpful security tips to protect you when using mobile devices, tablets and laptops.
Steps we take to strengthen online security, online fraud protection, how we contact our customers and helpful online security tips.
Steps to take if you believe you are a victim of identity theft.
Tips to consider as a business client of First Republic Bank.
Articles covering the latest trends in cyber security, protecting yourself online, cyber theft, email scams and more.
Protecting your Privacy
As trusted custodian of our clients' financial interests, we are committed to protecting our clients' entrusted information, as well as their assets and their personal privacy. First Republic complies with all information security and privacy laws focused on financial controls over client information and identity protection. The Bank also actively and continuously works to protect our clients' information.
- We never sell client information.
- We have implemented significant physical and electronic security features to prevent unauthorized access to client information.
- We limit employee access to customer information.
- We conduct regular reviews of our computer systems and all security features.
- We conduct regular vendor security due diligence to ensure that our vendors protect customer information in accordance with our security policies and standards.
- Employees are trained regularly in security awareness to optimize customer information protection and privacy.