Personal Line of Credit Calculator

  • 1. Your contact info
  • 2. Use of funds
  • 3. See rates

Tell us about yourself.

Completing this form will not affect your credit score. All fields required unless noted.

By entering your email, a dedicated banker will reach out to you personally.
By entering a phone number, you agree to receive text messages and phone calls from First Republic Bank.
First Republic Bank has a limited service area for retail banking. Knowing your zip code helps us ensure your location falls within our service area.

Use of funds.

Completing this form will not affect your credit score. All fields required unless noted.

What will this loan be used for? Check all that apply:
How do you plan to use these funds? Up to 90% of loan can be used to pay off existing debt, and the remaining 10% will be available to you as line of credit.
Up to 90% of loan can be used to pay off existing debt.
What is your desired loan amount? Personal Line of Credit minimum is $60,000; maximum is the lesser of $350,000 or debt to be repaid at origination plus $100,000. If no debt to be repaid at origination, the maximum loan amount is $100,000. Line of credit cannot be fully drawn at origination.

Contact Info

We need your date of birth and Social Security number to complete a soft credit pull. This will not affect your credit score.

Your date of birth
Your Social Security number
Show
Your address
What is your gross annual income? You do not have to disclose alimony, child support or separate maintenance income unless you choose to have that income considered.
What is the approximate total balance across your checking, savings and brokerage accounts? Examples of brokerage accounts include funds held as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other non-retirement investments.

We ran into an issue obtaining information from your personal credit profile

Please provide a self reported credit score range to proceed: