As trusted custodian of our clients' financial interests, we are committed to protecting our clients' entrusted information, as well as their assets and their personal privacy. First Republic complies with all information security and privacy laws focused on financial controls over client information and identity protection. The Bank also actively and continuously works to protect our clients' information.
- We never sell client information.
- We have implemented significant physical and electronic security features to prevent unauthorized access to client information.
- We limit employee access to customer information.
- We conduct regular reviews of our computer systems and all security features.
- We conduct regular vendor security due diligence to ensure that our vendors protect customer information in accordance with our security policies and standards.
- Employees are trained regularly in security awareness to optimize customer information protection and privacy.